Located in the heart of downtown Greenville, Poinsett Plaza is the most conveniently located downtown Class A office building.
Corporate visitors will be conveniently close and comfortable next door at the iconic Westin Poinsett. Other hotels within 2-minute walking distance include:
homes for every price point
Downtown Greenville also is an ideal place to live, offering a broad spectrum of choices including affordable apartments, upscale condominiums and historic neighborhoods all within walking distance from Poinsett Plaza.
At 104 S. Main Street, Poinsett Plaza is in the heart of downtown Greenville, and conviently accesible from the following major highways:
- 4 minute drive from I-385
- 4 minute drive from Highway 276
- 7 minute drive from I-185
Greenville is on the rise. Working at Poinsett Plaza, you'll be able to conveniently take advantage of all that Greenville has to offer...
- #2 Top 50 Places to Travel in 2018, Travel + Leisure
- #3 Top Small City in the U.S., Condé Nast Traveler Readers' Choice Awards
- National Geographic named Greenville One of the Best Small Cities in the United States
- America's Best Downtowns, Forbes
- #5 Most Fun, Affordable Cities in America, Bloomberg
- #1 Under-the-Radar Food Destinations, Zagat
- #4 Best Cities for Young Adults, Forbes
- #3 Most Scenic Bike Trails in America, The New York Post
- #12 Top 50 Places to Travel in 2017, The New York Times
- Top 5 Places to Retire, The TODAY Show
- Top 10 Cities for Millennials, Growella
- Top 10 Underrated Cities for Art Lovers, U.S. News & World Report
- #35 Highest Income Growth in Major U.S. Metros, U.S. Bureau of Economic Analysis
- Food Destination: Where to Find the Best Food and Drink in Greenville, SC, Vogue